Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, November 01, 2006:
A great author and her covers...
It's no secret I adore many authors, and Janice Maynard is one of them. I just love her Brava stories, and she is one of the sweetest ladies you will ever meet. I've had that pleasure several times.
She just posted her latest cover on her website, www.JaniceMaynard.com , and it's just fabulous. Here it is in all it's glory:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
IMPROPER ETIQUETTE - a July 2007 release from NAL/SIgnet Eclipse...
Sometimes "bad" girls have all the fun...
Here is a more recent release:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PLAY WITH ME is a January 2007 release from NAL/Signet Eclipse. "Three women... three fantasies... three times the fun. All it's going to take is finding the right man, capturing the perfect moment, and stirring up enough courage to issue the most provocative invitation of the year..."
Don't you just love these?
What are some of your fave covers - new or old?

4 Comments

  1. Love thoes covers!!! The books look great too.


  2. Oh I like those!

    My favorite covers...
    Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
    Awaken me Darkly by Gena Showalter
    Nymph King by Gena Showalter
    and Karen Marie Moning's Highlander series


  3. Hey Kelley :)

    Oh Kris, those are great ones! I like the KMM ones with Nathan on them LOL.


  4. Hey, Stacy - Thanks for putting my covers on your great blog! I consider myself very lucky. NAL's art department rocks. :)

    Janice


Post a Comment