Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Saturday, June 17, 2006:
It's hottie time....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I have 3 million thoughts running through my mind for blog topics but my laziness and procrastination tendencies have decided to take over today, so instead of posting insightful and brilliant dialogue, I decided to let our eyes do the talking. Plus it's too darn hot out, hence the hottie inspiration. So enjoy the eye candy, and hopefully soon I'll have something to say *g* For right now, though, I'll let Josh Waldo do the talking...

3 Comments

  1. Drool..... I like, I like

    Not too hot in my area, it is raining and yucky out actually.


  2. nice stacy. Thanks for sharing


  3. You never go wrong with eye candy, you know how we all like to drool...........LOL


Post a Comment