Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, March 26, 2006:
A-B-C's of Stacy ~
A is for age: 34
B is for Booze of choice: Godiva Chocolate Martini
C is for career: Loan Officer (author interviewer????)
D is for your dog’s name: Rosco, who is no longer with us, but still in my heart
E is for essential items you use everyday: shower, French Vanilla Cappuccino mixed with real coffee; laptop
F is for favorite song at the moment: "Must Be Doin' Something Right" by Billy Currington - sexy
G is for favorite games: hangman, solitaire
H is for hometown: Eveleth, MN (where the movie "North Country" was filmed)
I is for instruments you play: countertops with my hands?
J is for jam or jelly you like: Raspberry or Apricot Marmalade
K is for Kids: None. Hey, I'm still a kid! LOL
L is for last kiss: on the cheek from a dear friend I haven't seen in awhile
M is for most admired trait: wicked sense of humor
N is for the name of your crush: Nathan Kamp
O is for overnight hospital stays: a couple when I was a tyke, nothing serious
P is for phobias: um, heights, creepy crawlies, swallowing pills
Q is for quotes you like: too many to name
R is for biggest regret: not risking my heart more
S is for sweets of your choice: Take Five bars, rocky road brownie, chocolate cherry cheesecake
T is for the time you wake up: 6:00am - I have to shower and while my hair dries it gives me time to play on-line
U is for underwear: comfy or commando
V is for vegetable you love: baked potato with butter
W is for worst habit: lying to myself
X is for x-rays you’ve had: nada
Y is for yummy food you make: apple pie; taco dip
Z is for zodiac sign: Libra (ahem, 10/11)

0 Comments

Post a Comment