Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, November 04, 2010:
Today's happy: Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland


Sometimes there's a song that comes along that just puts you in a happy place. Right now, my office is digging Sugarland's "Stuck Like Glue". No matter how busy it gets, this song never fails to put a smile on our faces. (Damn, it's playing RIGHT NOW on the radio!!!)


Go check out the playlist for their latest album here.


What song does this for you, brings you to your happy place?

Labels:

7 Comments

  1. Hey Stacy! Just in case you don't have the album already, I notice yesterday that Amazon.com has this for only $3.99 right now - the whole album. :)

    http://www.amazon.com/The-Incredible-Machine/dp/B00469KLIC/ref=pd_ts_dm_al_5?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic

    The past two weeks, since I've been stuck at home, I've downloaded a ton of music at what seems like a steal on Amazon. ;)


  2. I love Sugarland.


  3. Sugarland is awesome, have you seen the video for this? HYSTERICAL. Plus on CMT insider she said they had to "lube her" into that hot pink rubber skirt. Now that is dedication right there.


  4. I have liked everything I have heard from Sugarland. I am hoping one of these days that my library will get the album so I can listen to it.


  5. It depends on my mood and what kind of "happy" I want to be in... But Steal My Sunshine by Len, Heaven Right Here by Jeb Loy Nichols, No Rain by Blind Melon and a number of 80's songs will do the trick!


  6. Oh, Stuck Like Glue is a great one! My happy songs (at least lately) are A Little More You by Little Big Town, and Rain is a Good Thing by Luke Bryan.

    @Twimom227: 80s stuff always does the trick for me, too!


  7. It varies, depending on my mood at what song has hit me when I'm down. At the moment it's songs from Glee :)


Post a Comment