Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, September 26, 2010:
I did it: my donation to JoinRed
This past Friday I participated in a fun challenge to donate for a worthy cause. The instigator, er, originator of the challenge was the incorrigible Limecello, and here's her story:



End result: from $10 came the astonishing generosity of the romance community which brought it up to $1150, and I am proud to hae been a part of it. Normally I wouldn't show proof, but I felt that since I helped up the ante, I wanted to show that yes, I did in fact put my money where my mouth is:

Transaction Date:
9/26/10

Billing Information
Amount:
$50.00

AIDS in Africa, inspired by (RED)
$50.00

Contact Information
Title:
Ms.

First Name:
Stacy

Last Name:
A------

Street 1:
**** X XXXXXXXXX Dr.

City:
M---- --------

State/Province:
IL

ZIP/Postal Code:
6----

Country:
United States

Email Address:
trelainastarblazer@yahoo.com

Inspired by (RED)

Payment Information
Payment type:
Credit Card

Credit Card Number:
****************
Gift Amount:
$50.00

Tax-deductible Amount:
$50.00

This organization's tax ID is:
582368165

Tracking Code:
1924-1201-1-741335-745462




If you would like to do good, here's the link:


Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment