Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Monday, April 12, 2010:
Winner of Faith & Fidelity!


The copy of "Faith & Fidelity" goes to....BELLS!


Congrats! I think you will really love this book. Belinda honey, please email me your snail mail addy to:


trelainastarblazer AT yahoo DOT com


I also want to say thank you for all the wonderful suggestions and I love seeing all the m/m romances listed. I plan on adding several titles to my list :)


~Stay tuned for more contests, including one for "my 100 blog followers" contest. I have a ways to go, so help a sister out and follow my blog LOL.~


Entries:


1. Bells
6. Natassia
4. Joder
10. Natasha A.
7. Julie
12. Orannia
11. ~Ley
5. Calila1988
3. Rachel M.
8. Lisa R.
13. BookLovers, Inc
2. Tetewa
9. Kaetrin

Labels:

2 Comments

  1. AWESOME!!! Thank you so much. :D


  2. Congrat Bells and thank you Stacy!


Post a Comment