Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, February 12, 2010:
Coming up later today: Jill Shalvis! Plus, stay tuned for....


I have just been unreasonably swamped at work this week, and it's seriously cutting into my playtime here at the blog. Never fear though, I have stuff planned, and it will get done. Just not quite as quickly as I'd like.

So while you're waiting for my contest (for a copy of Double Play & Slow Heat!), here's a little reminder that Dean Day is coming up this weekend. Sunday, February 14th, to be exact. So I hope to see y'all stop by and show Dean some love ;)

2 Comments

  1. I have to admit I've never seen Supernatural. However, I bought season 1 at Target this afternoon and really hope to watch all of the episodes over this weekend and next.


  2. I've only seen Season 1, but am planning on seeing Season 2 at some point :)

    Those pictures are....nice :)


Post a Comment