Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Monday, February 01, 2010:
New releases: some of my picks for February
I had some time to kill yesterday before meeting a friend for dinner & a movie, so I headed over to Barnes and Noble with the fervent wish that some of the February releases might have been shelved early. No such luck. I've heard B&N is strict about keeping to release day, which is cool and all, but I am all about instant gratification, so I was severely disappointed in not finding my treasures. However that didn't mean I didn't buy any books. In fact I picked up 3 other books, which made up for it a little.

But I wasn't willing to give up. On my way home, I realized I still had an hour before Borders closed, which was right on the way, so I swung into the parking lot and made my way to the lovely romance section, and there they were! Oh Borders, how I do LOVE you!!!!


What are some of your most anticipated February releases?

Labels: , ,

10 Comments

  1. Archangel's Kiss, First Drop of Crimson, and Pleasure of a Dark prince are on my list for this month.


  2. Hi Stacy! I am looking forward to Beth Kery's newest release too.

    Yesterday I listed some YA book releases for February I am looking foward to: http://thecrackedspineblog.blogspot.com/

    :o)

    MsM


  3. Hey Stacy:

    Definitely Release (hits the shelves tomorrow - WOOT!).

    Most of the other books I'm looking forward too are all coming out in March but I've got some new authors to read for February release. :)

    Great post Stacy!
    L


  4. I ordered 6 books from B&N over the weekend and then went to Borders yesterday and bought 4 more. I'm looking forward to JD Robb's Fantasy in Death, Ally Carter's Heist Society, and Slow Heat by Jill Shalvis(which will be here tomorrow). I know there are others, but those are the first ones that came to mind.


  5. Yes, Angel's Kiss! I looked for that one yesterday but it wasn't out. And also the paperback release of Deidre Knight's Butterfly Tattoo.


  6. Nothing Denied by Jess Michaels
    The Golden Season by Connie Brockway


  7. Heeeheee, I am all about instant gratification too! Good for you to be that persistent :)
    I'm looking forward to two m/m books but they are not gonna be released before March: the newest books from Tere Michael and L.B. Gregg.
    Happy reading!


  8. I'm dying for the Jess Michaels book! I love her stories.


  9. Archangel's Kiss.... Honestly, I think that is it *ducks* I'm so behind in my TBR list I never seem to make inroads :)


  10. I cannpt wait to start the Jill SHalvis. The hoops I had to go through to get it though...

    SOmetimes I hate living in the UK.


Post a Comment