Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, February 19, 2010:
Blog to watch: Walkabout

Walkabout
The Australian Aborigines undertake a spiritual journey know as a walkabout. Over the past year I’ve come to the realization that I need to go walkabout – not literally, but figuratively – because I don’t want to spend the rest of my life just existing. I want to enjoy life and, if possible, be happy. So why the blog? It’s to help me learn to express myself and not to be afraid when doing so. And as for what the posts contain....probably anything and everything – whatever pops into my head.


I've known Orannia for several years, through several incarnations of RomanceBuytheBook.com. She's always been very sweet and thoughtful, and I like the way her mind works, often bringing up a point of view I might not have considered. She stops by my blog quite frequently and I always look forward to her comments. She's so enthusiastic about reading and discovering new authors. I'm happy that she's participating in the m/m reading challenge *g* I don't get to stop by her blog quite as often as I'd like (yeah, same old song) but I do follow her blog and try to catch her posts when I can. In fact she recently posted a topic called Romance Fail that was quite perceptive because there are times I can relate to that very issue.

So if you haven't gotten a chance to discover Orannia's blog, swing on by and say "hey". I hope one day to visit her country and experience for myself such a beautiful place on earth :)


Have you visited Orannia's blog?

What blog(s) should I be watching?

Labels:

9 Comments

  1. I love Orannia's blog. She's a remarkably thoughtful blogger, isn't she? And she is really sweet, you're right, Stace!

    I get most of my blog suggestions from you, so I've got nothing. But I miss you and hope you're doing well!


  2. Orannia is too cute for words. :)


  3. I like this 'Blog to watch' posts. I'm heading over to her blog, right now! :)


  4. I'm another of orannia's fans--and if you are not readding Jessica's Racy Romance Reviews, you totally should!


  5. Orannia is also one of my favorite bloggers. :) She always post things that really make me think about what I'm reading in a whole new way, and she leaves fabulous comments. Yay!


  6. Love Orannia! She's my fantasy reading buddy.

    I've really been enjoying Chris over at Stumblin' Over Chaos, both for her links posts and her mini-reviews.


  7. umm...here's Chris' link:

    <a href="http://www.stumblingoverchaos.com/>Stumbling Over Chaos</a>


  8. This sounds like a good one, yay another blog to read! I'm there...!


  9. *blushes* Thank you SO much Stacy and everyone for all your lovely comments. I'm so touched - thank you!

    *hugs*


Post a Comment