Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Saturday, November 28, 2009:
Upcoming holiday contests: the ??? Days of Christmas
Jack here (Sam? Miguel? Alex?) is wishing you the very hottest and sexiest of holidays ;)


Tis the season of giving, and I'm really excited to be running some contests in the month of December, just in time for the holidays. I haven't completely figured it all out, mostly because I'm going to be out of town for a week for work and I won't have access to a computer (which is going to kill me) so I'm trying to get myself in gear before then.


I thought I would tailor the contest to suit my personality and give away prizes of books and DVD's that I like.

Because of my schedule in December I most likely won't be able to get the prizes out by Christmas, but they all will end before December 25th. Besides, isn't it still kinda fun to get gifts AFTER the holidays are over? Yeah, I thought so too *g*


So stay tuned for those contests, and hopefuly you'll enjoy them as much as I know I'm going to :)



What kind of contests are your favorite?


~ And no, you can't have the hottie. He's MINE! ~

Labels: ,

11 Comments

  1. Oh I love contests!! All kinds. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :)


  2. I'm a contest junkie! There, I admitted it. And I'm not ashamed to say it either. So thank you so much for taking the time to do this for us.

    And I'm thankful for any prizes. Books, DVDs, candles, candy, gift cards. It makes my day getting something like this in my mailbox.


  3. I simpy adore contests!!!!
    I love them to be simple, cause I don't have time to run around www searching for answers :) At the same time they have to be fun...
    And I agree with joder - any kind of prize is great!

    Thanks for doing this contest!


  4. Oh love contests of all kinds... Sorry not much help there... lol!!! Just love contests!
    And you sure I can't tempt with them men I have at my place to swap... evil grin!!!
    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! And a wonderful weekend!


  5. I love contests---all kinds.


  6. I love contests, too. Books, gift certificates and chocolate are the best prizes.


  7. Yep, I'm becoming a contest junkie very quickly! A few weeks ago I'd never heard of them ;) but since I won two books, I'm really getting hooked!! I like the international, not restricted to US, the best. 'Cause I live in Europe :)


  8. You're the best Stacy! I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    And nice photo BTW *grin*


  9. Yay, contests! You're so good to us, Stacy. :)


  10. all kinds with books and cards


  11. Oh oh contest! Me loves!
    And I love simple too! Just ask a question! Every time I see this list of things to do I lose all interest. Yep, I'm lazy! And I think a good question is more fun cuz you have to think about it!


Post a Comment