Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, January 01, 2009:
Decker. Sophia. Dave. And the winner is....(Spoiler. Possibly.)
Photobucket

Well. I got my February issue of Romantic Times Magazine. I got to the review of "Dark of Night" (p. 71). And in the review, it specifically states "...Sophia Ghaffari and Dave Marshall finally cross the line from friends to lovers." Hmmm. Sounds to be like we pretty much now know who Sophia ends up with. But then again, this is Suz, and she's been known to throw a wrench in the plans before.
Happy? Mad? Don't care?
Me, I'm torn. I so wanted Sophia and Deck to get together since the beginning, but then Dave came along and just was such a great guy. All I know is that I can't wait to read exactly how Suz pulls it off. Just a few short weeks....

Labels:

2 Comments

  1. I'm still not sure how it's going to turn out. We find out they started a relationship in the prologue/first chapter. RT could be on the Suz Torture Wagon and being coy. LOL

    That being said, I prefer Sophia and Dave as a couple.


  2. I don't know how to feel about it, dammit! I signed up for this book weeks ago at the library and I was already #5 on the wait list. Talk about torture!


Post a Comment