Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Monday, November 10, 2008:
Get it here first! "When Alex Was Bad" by Jo Davis
One of the ladies from RNTV mentioned "Trial By Fire", one of my favorite books of 2008, and it made me really want a firefighter fix, and came across something that intrigued me almost as much. The awesome and talented Jo Davis sent me this blurb for one of her 2009 releases (not part of the Station Five series). Check it out....


Photobucket


A couple plays an illicit game...
After fifteen years together, Alexander and Olivia Quinn have become strangers, both in and out of the bedroom. When Alex is tempted to stray, Olivia steps in with a bold plan to save their marriage: she'll allow him seven nights of decadent pleasure with anyone he chooses...if he confesses to each liaison-in explicit detail. And if he agrees to accept his wife's wicked punishments.

But seven sins might be one too many.
Jason Strickland is the Quinn's' new neighbor-quiet, mysterious, and no stranger to the darker side of sexuality. Though he knows he should resist, he becomes a willing player in Olivia's provocative game. But before the last confession, this simple sensual bargain will ensnare them all in a maelstrom of passion. Because there's something about Jason that no one knows, a secret that will lead to a web of betrayal and a plot for murder.


Release date: August 2009!



Oh yeah, so on my TBB list....

Labels:

15 Comments

  1. *gulps*

    *fans self*

    *heads to Amazon to pre-order*


  2. Sweet! I can't wait! I love Jo's work!


  3. Stacy,
    Thank you for featuring ALEX on your blog today! I'm very excited about my erotica coming out from HEAT, and there's more scorching stuff on the horizon!

    Ladies, thanks for the kind words! I hope you enjoy it. :)


  4. Damn! I really need to try reading some erotica. That sounds... wow.


  5. I love JD's Trial by Fire but I'm not sure about this...I've never read an erotica and I'm not against reading it, it's the menage that I'm iffy about...


  6. Hey that is the same cover as Hard to Get by Alyssa Brooks but the blindfold is red in this one.


  7. SOLD!!!


  8. I read Trial By Fire upon your recommendation and couldn't get enough - turned right around and read it again after I finished. I can't wait to get my hands on more of the works by Jo Davis - they'll definitely get a mention on my blog too!


  9. oh very hot cover an d conecept


  10. Okay, I read the first part and I was intrigued, and then the mysterious neighbor and I was like, WHOA! Gotta get this!


  11. Wow. Can't wait for this one.


  12. I LOVED Trial by Fire but I fear love triangles. So you’ll have to let me know how it ends :o) And then I’ll add it to my TBR pile ;op


  13. Thanks everyone for stopping by! I want to say that ALEX, like most of my erotica, is not a traditional romance or even a light-hearted erotic romance. It's erotic suspense, and as such is naughty, edgy, and dangerous.

    Now, if you're worried about the HEA, let me rest your fears. My stories always have an emotionally satisfying conclusion, because that's what makes me and my readers happy. :)


  14. I love erotic suspenses but I'm new to your books and I need to know a bit more about WAWB before I put a Buy reminder on my calendar:

    Does it involve Alex having sex with other women? (A no-no for me!)

    Is this a menage and Jason is the 3rd? (Yum.)

    Is it an MMF or MFM? (prefer MMF as I love the extra edge and complexity the gay angle adds.)


  15. I forgot one more question: If it's a menage, does the HEA include all three or the third gets left out (to get his own book, as usual)?


Post a Comment