Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, November 09, 2008:
Brockmann alert: "Dark of Night" (2009) - Troubleshooters #14
Photobucket
Hardcover: 400 pages
Publisher: Ballantine Books (January 27, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0345501551
ISBN-13: 978-0345501554
Badly shaken after the loss of one of their own, the men and women of Troubleshooters Inc. go up against their most deadly opponents yet -- the clandestine organization called The Agency. Blackmail, extortion, murder: The Agency's black-ops sector will apparently stop at nothing to achieve their objective. But this time they've gone too far and hit too close to home.Led by former Navy SEAL Lawrence Decker, a team of investigators -- from FBI agent Jules Cassidy and former CIA operative Dave Malkoff, to Troubleshooters Sophia Ghaffari, Tess Bailey, and even receptionist Tracy Shapiro -- band together to uncover the truth, and bring the killers to justice.
But the stakes are raised even higher when Decker barely escapes an attempt on his life. It soon becomes clear that the hunters have become the hunted -- and the Troubleshooters are no longer just solving a crime -- they're fighting for survival.
Do you plan on reading this one?

Labels:

10 Comments

  1. I started the series after Shannon's recommendation and I've loved it so far. I will definitely be reading this one!


  2. OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

    DECKER!

    Um... yes.


  3. No, I probably won't read it. But I can't wait to read your review, Stace. I hope it ends the way you want. :wink:


  4. It's a no brainer. Of course I'm reading it!!!


  5. I will be reading it, but will be waiting for it to come out in mass market paperback.......As I have all of the Trouleshooters. And yeah I know it is a long wait......lol


  6. Sorry - not me :-( I quite reading her after The Defiant Hero - BUT - if she ever comes out with a non-military, non FBI/Special Forces books such as Heart Throb, I'll be all over it. I'm not holding my breath for that to happen though.


  7. Psh...Yeah, I plan on reading it! I cannot wait! It's DECKER! LOL!


  8. Tracy, me too. It's not perfect (it's had its share of OMG moments) but I love it still. Can't wait!

    Shannon, I so feel the same *g*

    Kati, I know you've reached your limit. But you know, I'm not sure how I want it to end, not after the ending of the last one!

    Lori, I always knew you were smart :)

    Cryna, that would kill me, but HC is sooo expensive, which is why only Brockmann & Kleypas are on my HC list.

    Kristie, they aren't for everyone, and yeah, I kinda wish she'd write some straight-up contemporaries like the good old days, but I still love me the SEALs.

    Bridget, atta girl!


  9. I will definatly be reading this one. Alwasy eager to get a new Brockmann release.


  10. OMG YES!!!!!


Post a Comment