Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, November 06, 2008:
Ooops...
It came to my attention that the winner of my 3rd birthday prize, Anne, actually did try to contact me (me gots proof), only I never got the original email. So she will be getting her $15 Starbucks giftcard. Thanx Anne for being so diligent in contacting me.
However that does not mean I will be taking away the contest I'm doing this week. It's still going on for a $15 Starbucks giftcard. But now going forward, I guess I'll make a new rule that if someone wins a contest here, they should leave a comment in the post as well as email me, and if I do not hear from someone within one week, I will draw a new name. Sound fair?
For future contests: what types of prizes do you like to receive?

Labels:

3 Comments

  1. What kind of prizes do I like to receive???

    Anything anyone wants to give. =oD


  2. Hot men and bags of money. No? Um then books or book gc's. :)


  3. I am grateful for anything. But i guess if i had a choice it would be books and book gc's.


Post a Comment