Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, August 10, 2008:
SFO: sightseeing again...
Photobucket
Alcatraz Island
We didn't actually get on the island as the tickets were sold out through the 8th, and we would be long gone by then, but the cruise around the island was amazing, and very informative. Still, it was too bad we never got that picture of BadBarb behind bars...
Photobucket
Golden Gate bridge from our boat
Unlike those clever girls Beth and LeeAnn, I did not a get a picture of our yummy captain (I know - what's wrong with ME???) but I did get this picture of us going under the Golden Gate bridge. It's so amazing...
Photobucket
Mary F
Photobucket
It's a good look for her, don't you think?
I think this was the day we caught up with another online friend, Diana...but it could have been Thursday. I'm so bad at remembering stuff like this. But we had a great time, and it was lovely meeting her. I also caught up with Lindsay and met Manda, which was wonderful. (Yeah, the more I think of it, the more I think it was Thursday night...)

Labels: ,

1 Comments

  1. I've been loving your RWA picts--even though I'm reading on google reader and haven't worked out how I can comment through that yet? Duh.
    Glad you had fun, Stace :)


Post a Comment