Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, May 08, 2008:
Off I go....
Photobucket
I'll be up early tomorrow morning to catch a plane to D.C., and I am so looking forward to spending time with other romance readers. It's a small group, less than 10 of us, but I think that's just the right size. Let's us spend more time really talking about our favorite books, and catching up on everyone's life. I've known most of the group for over 2 years now, and I cannot wait to meet them in person.
Y'all have a wonderful weekend, and I'll be making the rounds again soon :)

Labels:

5 Comments

  1. Have a great time, Stacy! Sounds like fun. CAn't wait to hear about it.


  2. Have a great time Stacy!!!! Tell us all about it when you come home.


  3. Have a fabulous time!! I love meeting my fellow bloggers!


  4. Have a great time, Stacy! Woot! Can't wait to hear about your vacation! I love DC.

    btw, did you get my message on myspace? I often have browser catastrophe when I try to visit this blog. :( I'm glad I was able to today, but it has been a while....


  5. Can't wait to hear about it and see the pictures!! (You will be taking pictures, right??)


Post a Comment