Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, July 27, 2007:
More me...
This is an older meme, one I avoided the last time around, but my pal MK tagged me, so I thought what the heck, I like to talk about myself, so here ya go:
Four jobs I've held:
1. Data Entry Operator
2. Benefit Analyst
3. Member Service Rep
4. Loan Officer

Four (or five!)movies I can watch over and over again:

1. "French Kiss" - Meg Ryan/Kevin Kline

2. "Anne of Green Gables/Anne of Avonlea" - Megan Follows

3. "East of Eden" - James Dean/Julie Harris

4. "King Arthur" - Clive Owen

5. "Wedding Singer" -Drew Barrymore/Adam Sandler


Four places I have lived:

1. northern Minnesota

2. Minneapolis, MN

3. NW 'burbs of Chicago, IL

4. still at #3


Four t.v. shows I used to watch (don't watch t.v.):

1. "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

2. "The X-Files"

3. "Dawson's Creek" (Pacey & Joey)

4. "Friends"


Four places I've been on vacation:

1. Helsinki, Finland

2. Ocho Rios, Jamaica & Grand Cayman Islands (cruise)

3. Atlanta, GA

4. L.A./Anaheim, CA


Four favorite foods:

1. Baja Fresh Americano chicken & steak tacos

2. Filet Mignon

3. calamari

4. Gino's East deep dish pizza


Four websites I visit: (blogs)

1. "Romance: by the Blog"

2. "Let's Gab"

3. "Pixelated Fairy Dust"

4. "The Book Binge"

Four Favorite Authors (tough one!)

1. Suzanne Brockmann

2. Lisa Kleypas

3. JR Ward

4. JD Robb

Any big plans for your weekend?

Labels: ,

8 Comments

  1. Oh! I love the addition of 4 favorite authors. I'm gonna have to think on that one.

    See? Now I know more about the wonder that is Stace. ;o)


  2. Big plans for the weekend? I would settle for small plans, but alas, none. Work - blech!

    Oh, French Kiss would be my #1 too! LOVE IT!!


  3. Okay, I freakin LOVED Joey and Pacey!! I used to watch Dawson's Creek all the time.

    We're bringing my daughter to a cousin's bday party this weekend. Thats about it.


  4. I'm going ballooning this weekend...


  5. Data Entry was the story of my life. LOL

    OMG you picked me!!!! Squeeeee!!!!!

    Thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!


  6. I would totally watch those movies over and over, too! Oh wait. I HAVE! LOL

    Todd and I often tell each other, "You make my ass twitch." :o)


  7. First time I've visited your blog (came from another) and found out we have some stuff in common from the Meme. Cool.


  8. LOL MK. You're a nut. But a sweet one.

    Jodi, another reason to love you - French Kiss gets me everytime. If I'm flipping channels and it's on, I'm instantly hooked. It's sick really.

    Kelley, my shameless little secret. Also sick, but man I love that sappy stuff.

    Toni, that sounds like fun! I need a life LOL.

    Mailyn, why of course I picked you. One of my all-time favorite hang-outs.

    Jen, I can totally believe you and Todd are like that. I love you guys.

    Beth, thanx for stopping by.


Post a Comment