Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, October 12, 2006:
Meet Henri....
Isn't he yummy? Look at those amazing eyes, and those sexy lips. I could just stare at him all day. And that's because I have this really cool friend who "introduced" me to the wonders of Brazilian model Henri Castelli. Ain't I lucky?
My pal, the ultra-cool Judy F, aka known as the hottie goddess and my regular supplier of the goods, deserves a special shout-out for this one. If this weren't reason enough, Judy is also a true friend: thoughtful, funny, sassy, sweet and supportive. She manages to put a smile on my face with just a few chosen words - there's just no one quite like Judy, God bless her. I met her on-line a few years ago through Lori Foster's Yahoo group and since then have gotten the chance to hang out with her in person several times, and it has meant a lot to me knowing she's my friend. Just thought she should know that.
So here's to you, Jude, and as promised, I'm keeping my hands where you can see 'em ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

14 Comments

  1. Hey Girlie, Dusting Henri for prints. LOL Isn't he a doll. He is now my wallpaper on my computer at home. YUMMY.

    Thanks for the kind words. Its an honor to have met you and gotten to know you. You are a wonderful friend. Hugs


  2. LOL. YUMMY is r-i-g-h-t. I know
    why we're such good friends - great minds think alike. You rock, Jude.


  3. Ooh ~ me likey! I'd say picture #3 would be my favorite. What a nice thing to look at before I go to bed.


  4. Rotten woman you! LOL He's beautiful and considering I'm almost off to bed, I'm going to have good dreams too. :P

    Thanks Stacy and Judy!! hehe


  5. That is one handsome dude :)


  6. Hey, thanks for the eye candy this morning!! And I'm not sure why you couldn't find me on myspace. When you go to my blog, did you click on the link on the left sidebar? It should have taken you right to it . . . I say SHOULD because these things never seem to work for me either . . .


  7. He is so hot!! Love that guy.


  8. He is really hot, and I thank you Stacy for having this little tribute to him.........But I am keeping my hands to myself, because I don't want Judy mad...........LOL


  9. OOh!! Thanks for the intro, I had not seen him before, I like, I like!!!


  10. He is bee-yutiful!!!

    Thanks for the smile at the end of a very long week :)


  11. He is lovely. Is it just me, or are there a lot of beautiful people from Brazil? Someone should do a study. That would be fun.


  12. Gesu cristo. Mi scusi, but there's simply nothing else I can say. I bow before your superior ability to cull snaxage from the international supply of gorgeous men.

    Devon, I've never been to Brazil, but I've been to Argentina, where I can assure you the loveliest people on earth reside.


  13. He is fabulous! Brazilian, eh? I think I am going to have to put Brazil at the top of my list of places I need to visit! lol


  14. OMGOSH Stacy I do think I've found another obsession, that guy is YUMMY! Thanks so much for sharing! ;)


Post a Comment