Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, October 19, 2006:
Do you MySpace?
I'm shamelessly stealing this from AccessRomance's blog from today. Tawny Taylor wants to know if the blog visitors have a "MySpace". I do. Not exactly sure why because I'm not there a lot, and usually I just post bulletins about what's happening at this blog LOL. And I like to leave a comment at some of my favorite friends' myspace place, but that's about it. It's fun, though I find myself spending more time over here in Bloggerland.
Do you have a MySpace? What do you use it for? Do you think it's becoming more or less popular? Even Starbucks has a MySpace. So does Cosmo. It's not just for kids anymore....
Feel free to "friend" me if you want: http://www.myspace.com/trelainastarblazer - I love meeting new friends.
(I again thank Kelley, and Michelle B., for introducing me to this new place to hang out).

9 Comments

  1. Uhhh...yeah, I totally myspace! lol

    http://www.myspace.com/mcriggen

    I'm gonna send you a friend-vite!

    :))


  2. I don't have one. I can't stand MySpace. LOL.

    Besides, I already have a blog, two websites, a couple of fanlistings, I just applied for a few more, and two more review blogs. LOL.


  3. You know I'm super new to this My Space. Is adding you as a friend as easy as clicking on the link and choosing yes? If so, you might be my first friend besides Tom, who the kids tell me is the brain behind MySpace.


  4. Nah. I don't Myspace. It's just not my thing. I much prefer blogland. lol.


  5. LOL. It seems people either love it or hate it. Well, I'm one of those rare people in the middle. I'm havin' fun with it, but prefer my blog.


  6. I love my myspace!!! I use it for networking, promo, meeting readers and other writers, keeping in touch with old friends. I think its great!


  7. I have myspace, but don't use it a whole lot. Truth be told, I'm kind of lost on it, which sucks because I am pretty computer savvy (or at least I thought I was! LOL)


  8. I have a myspace...I've had it long before it became popular and long before I had this blog. I use it to keep in touch with far away family members and old friends, I don't use it to meet other people though, if I do happen to meet new people on there, I don't mind but I don't go around trying to find new people on myspace...I only go on there to be faiks or nosy on everyone's pages that I used to know from back in the day....haha.


  9. I don't have one for myself, but I maintain my hubby's for him.
    http://www.myspace.com/marycarvesthechicken

    Plus, it's how I connect and keep in touch with my nephews LOL


Post a Comment