Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Saturday, April 04, 2009:
Winner of Ann Aguirre's "Blue Diablo"
Photobucket



Congratulations go to...



Maija P!


~ Please email aztleclady at gmail dot com with your address. She will send you your copy of Blue Diablo ~


A huge "thank you" to Ann Aguirre for stopping by and blogging with us. It's always a pleasure, and you're welcome back anytime. Also to Azteclady, thank you for pulling this all together. It was a fun experience :)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments

  1. Thank you so much!
    I already sent e-mail to the given address, but it got sent back with "delivery status notification (failure)". I found another address: azteclady1 at gmail dot com from other sites (with same giveaway) and sent e-mail to it. I hope that is the correct one...?

    Maija P.
    chayanna82(at)hotmail(dot)com


  2. Please ignore my first message. The second address proved to be correct one and I was contacted by Azteclady. Yet again, thank you Stacy and Ann for this win :) Keep up the good work!


  3. Yay! Congrats again, Maija!

    Stacey, it was my pleasure, and I know Ann has been having a ball visiting with so many cool people.


  4. Congrats Maija and thank you Ann & Stacy...and to azteclady who sounds like a very busy bee :)


Post a Comment