Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, March 29, 2009:
Winner: Julie James' book goes to.....
Photobucket

CHRISTINE!
Christine, congratulations :) Please email me your snail mail addy to:
trelainastarblazer @ yahoo dot com I will try to mail out the book this week, with Tuesday being the soonest I can get to the post office. And since this one is not connected to "Just the Sexiest Man Alive", it's safe to say that you can read this one first :)

How the winner was chosen: I went to Random.org and listed everyone's name (just once) in the order they appeared. Then, because 11 is my favorite number, I decided to before clicking "Randomize" that whoever fell in the #11 spot would win. This is more fair, I think, than going with whoever falls in the #1 spot because then that means whoever posted first most likely will not win. So I figured by going with #11, it would give everyone a more fair chance, and it's easier than writing everyone's name down on a piece of paper and drawing a name, and it's more environmentally friendly :)
Thank you everyone who stopped by. Quite a lot of new names, which is always a pleasant and unexpected surprise. It's lovely knowing people stopped by my blog even if it is just to win a prize LOL. I do appreciate it, I really do. Though I don't really mind, it's nice to know I'm just not blogging for myself *g*
More prizes to come, and remember, as of yet, I have not limited my contests just to those in the U.S. and Canada - everyone is eligible to enter. I've had winners in Finland, Malasyia, Ireland, as well as a few in Canada and several in the U.S. As long as postage is reasonably affordable, I see no reason to change this. So stay tuned for more giveaways.

Labels:

3 Comments

  1. Congrats, Christine!


  2. Hooray!! Thank you so much, Stacy! I've heard such great buzz on Julie James lately. I'm so excited to read on of her books! Thank you!! :)

    Thanks, Barbara! :)


  3. Congrats Christine!

    And thank you Stacy!


Post a Comment