Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, April 05, 2009:
Someone's gettin' an Amazon gift card
It is with great pleasure that I can announce the name of another contest winner, this one for a $15 Amazon giftcard. So, with the power vested in me by the great list organizer on the world wide web, Random.org, I now pronounce...
Tetewa
as the winner! Congratulations. This contest business is addicting. Tetewa, you may now email me your email addy to trelainastarblazer at yahoo dot com and I will get your giftcard out to you in the next day or so :)
Thank you all for playing. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I know I will.

Labels: ,

5 Comments

  1. Congrats Tetewa and thank you Stacy :)


  2. wtg so lucky


  3. Congrats Tetewa!!


  4. Congrats Tetewa. Enjoy!!!


  5. Sweet, so excited I won! Thanks for the congrats everyone!


Post a Comment