Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, January 14, 2009:
Going M.I.A....
Hey all, I have another business trip coming up on Thursday and over the weekend and sadly won't have much time to play on my computer. I've not really been playing much anyway - I've been reading! It's been wonderful, going from one book to the next. So far no slump in sight.
But I've been neglecting my online buddies, and for that I am sorry. And I had such good intentions for 2009. Sigh. Hopefully you're all staying warm (at least those of us crazy enough to live where feet of snow and temps in the single digits is a normal occurrence this time of year)


What have you been up to during these cold winter days?

Labels:

9 Comments

  1. Stacy - have a good and safe trip!

    Ah winter for me is always about cleaning out the clutter. I've been spending my spare time organizing my life and trying to stick to my New Year's resolution of filing my papers IN the file cabinet and not ON top of the file cabinet.

    P.S. I've really enjoyed reading your SEP reviews. I'm thinking of starting a Catherine Anderson marathon and re-reading some of her books on my keeper shelf.


  2. Are you coming to DC????

    If not, have a safe trip!


  3. Have s safe trip, Stacy!


  4. Have fun! :D
    In NYC it is below zeri. Brr le brr.


  5. Stacy- hope you have a safe and fun trip.

    They said the low here tomorrow would be 2 with the high only getting up to 20.


  6. HAve a fun and safe trip!

    I've been getting lots of reading done too :o)


  7. I hope you're off somewhere the sun does shine. {{HUGS}}


  8. I hope you have a great trip... even if it is for work. :/

    How great it is that you've been on a reading streak, too! I love when that happens!


  9. Have fun! See you when you get back!


Post a Comment