Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Monday, December 08, 2008:
Winner!
Yes, I know, I'm always late announcing contest winners. Here we go...for a signed copy of Julie James' "Just the Sexiest Man Alive"....the winner is....
Minna!
Minna, please leave a comment here, letting me know you saw the post, and email me your home addy to trelainastarblazer @ yahoo dot com
Congrats!
And for those asking about the book (Kati), there is much banter between the couple, but I wouldn't say it's "ha ha" funny. It's amusing, and a lot of fun, but not silly in anyway. I think you just might enjoy it :)

Labels:

6 Comments

  1. Congrats Minna!


  2. Comgrats!!


  3. Oops, that's Congrats (from the other Lori, who obviously can't spell!)


  4. Congrats Minna!

    And thanks Stace, I've heard enough buzz that I should probably pick it up.


  5. Congrats Minna!


  6. Thank you so much! I just sent my address.


Post a Comment