Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, November 14, 2008:
My new gig...
Photobucket
The lovely ladies over at RomanceNovel.TV have extended an invitation asking if I'd be interested in being one of their reviewers, so of course I said "yes!" They didn't need to ask me twice. These ladies totally rock.
Now I join the esteemed ranks of two very cool chicks, Kati and Kate, along with several other awesome ladies. My very first review is an oldie but goodie, which I've already reviewed here - "Kiss and Tell".
So if you haven't been over to RNTV, go check 'em out :)

Labels:

14 Comments

  1. Hey Stacy! You rock! And we're so excited!


  2. Yay! Welcome aboard, Stace! Of course, it means the competition for books will be a little greater, but hey, your fantastic reviews kick ass, so it'll be awesome!

    Can't wait to read your reviews.


  3. Yay, Stacy! I'm so excited for you! They obviously have excellent taste!!


  4. So glad for you to be part of the team! :D


  5. Congrats, Stacy! I can't wait to read your reviews. :)


  6. Awesome, Stace! Congrats.


  7. Congrats! That's great!


  8. Hey congrats - that's very cool!


  9. Excellent! Congrats!


  10. congratulations! You're reviews are always wonderful! By the way, You've won the Elizabeth Hoyt book, so stop by This Post for details!


  11. Good stuff Stacy!!


  12. WOW! Way to go, Stacy!!!!


  13. Thanx everyone. I have been a regular visitor of RNTV for quite some time, so this is something I'm really enjoying. If you guys have never visited their blog, you need to go check it out. It's fabulous.


  14. Congrats on the new gig Stacy. Your reviews are wonderfully informative and well presented. You will make a great addition to their team.


Post a Comment