Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, April 16, 2008:
Whiny Wednesday
Photobucket


I'm not really in a whiny mood but I figured if I was, I would definitely want Josh here to be the one who gives me comfort and understanding. And a massage. Yeah, I definitely think I would like that. (Reminds me I have to check to see if Season 2 of "Digging For The Truth" has been released...)
Oh I have been whining about it spring missing in action. Finally, FINALLY I think it will be making a lingering appearance starting today. Sun, temps in the 70's, sounds just about perfect if I didn't have to work. Drat those pesky details.
And I am feeling stress at the job, dealing with a high maintenance co-worker. She's not exactly toxic, but she does make things difficult. I feel better knowing I'm not the only one that feels that way. It'll just be her and I in the office today, so wish me luck, or maybe wish her luck instead *g*
What's your recent rant?
Kids driving you nuts?
Job making you crazy?
Feel free to let it all go today and just enjoy the loveliness of Josh...

Labels:

6 Comments

  1. I have been at my new job for 2 months now and I am afraid I am just not getting everything I am suppose to be doing. I also work with a lot of women and realize they gossip in ways I don't want to be a part of. Hom hum, I am a bit down on this Wednesday.
    At least I have the wonderful blogging world to hear my woes. ;)
    Thanks Stacy.


  2. I took today off to do a job interview. I'm not really looking, but a friend of mine wants me to come work with her, and hey, it's the International Association of Fire Chiefs. It's like to mother ship is calling me home. :WINK:

    Sooooo, wish me luck!


  3. My work is driving me nuts. And looks like I'm not the only one. LOL It's the fact that since January, we've had 5 different people as receptionist and I've had to train them all. SO I'm very tired and out of patience with the most current contender. She's the best so far - but still, I have no patience. And then my supervisor has no people skills or supervising skills and she's driving me to maybe quit. Because the only person higher than her is the CEO, and they are buddy buddy.


  4. MK why is it that you always have the coolest jobs?!

    My job is just starting to bore me and now I’m waking up in the morning thinking I don’t want to go to work today! But this is the longest I’ve been in one spot :o)

    My biggest gripe right now is that someone stole the tub of Red Vines (red liquorish) off my desk. It’s not the end of the world and it was almost gone but it’s still bugging me.


  5. I have to agree with you a bit LeeAnn...my job is just not doing anything for me lately. I ask myself every day when I crawl of bed...do I really want to go?

    It is not that it is a bad job and most times I actally don't mind it, but recently I just don't want to be there and look for any reason to take time off.

    I need to adjust the attitude...I am guessing.

    Happy Wednesday everyone!


  6. Katie, I hope things get better. I work with mostly women, but fortunately there are no nasty gossipers in the office. You'll always have us :)

    Well Kati, if you were to work there, I would definitely need to come see your office. So yeah, good luck!

    Ames I feel for you. I am very impatient myself, and I always tell my boss how bad I am at training others. Maybe there's something better out there for you. Keeping my fingers crossed it all works out.

    LeeAnn, I feel that way too. I've been with my company for 7 years, and there are days I am very bored, but overall I enjoy what I do. But I keep an eye out there for other opportunities cuz you just never know. And I hate when people take stuff, like they're entitled. How rude.

    Lori, it's hard when you don't want to get out of bed to get to work. I hope something gets you feeling motivated again. Wouldn't it be nice to take an extended paid leave, based on the need to re-charge the batteries? I'd sign up for that in a heartbeat!


Post a Comment