Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Tuesday, May 23, 2006:
Wanna win a cool book???
Cover: Heiress for Hire by Erin McCarthy Okay, I was the lucky winner of a contest not that long ago, and the prize was a wonderful collection of books from various authors. One of them was this delightful gem from Erin McCarthy. Since I already have a copy, I thought it might be nice of me *g* to share the wealth.

Chicago socialite Amanda Delmar thought spending the summer in Cuttersville—Ohio’s most haunted town—would be a hoot, until dear-old-Dad cut her off. Now Amanda has to do the unthinkable and get…A JOB.
Luckily the good folks of Cuttersville will always help someone in need. Even the ghost in Amanda’s cottage is pelting her with pennies. Farmer Danny Tucker would be more amused by Amanda’s attempts at holding down a job, if he weren’t so turned on by the skinny, bronzed, blonde. A simple man with simple needs, Danny knows that courting Amanda would be anything but. Besides, another girl has turned Danny’s head: an eight-year-old daughter he never knew he had. One who takes quite a shine to Amanda and her couture-clad Poodle…
Hiring Amanda to babysit his baby girl may not be the smartest thing Danny has ever done. But seeing how she brings a smile to his shy daughter’s face makes it all worthwhile. Now all Danny has to figure out is how to keep Amanda at arm’s length, when she has already wriggled her way into his heart…


So with Erin's permission, I am having a little contest. There is some effort required, but it's easy and fun - and you get to learn more about Erin, a really cool chick. All you have to do is answer the following questions:

~ Hint: All answers can be found at Erin's website ~

1) which book are Damian & Mandy from and where did they travel to for a business trip?

2) Which anthology can "Snowed Under" be found in?

3)which book deals with a police officer chasing a man suspected of meeting women on-line to bilk them out of their money?

Please send your answers to me at trelainastarblazer@yahoo.com

A winner will be chosen on Tuesday, May 30th - GOOD LUCK!

7 Comments

  1. Good luck to everyone who enters. I already have this book or I would be entering.

    Stacy,
    That is so nice of you to have contests and offer books. You are a very giving person.


  2. thanks for the contest. These are fun.


  3. Good luck everyone...great giveaway! You are so generous!


  4. Thank you so much for the contest. I've never read any of Erin's books!


  5. Thanx everyone, and thanx Kris for letting me know about my blooper LOL. Good luck!

    Those who've never read an Erin book - you are in for a real treat!


  6. Thanks for running this contest, Stacy, it is very generous of you.

    I love coming to your blog, you do such a great job.


  7. Stacy, I am not familiar with Erin's books but I love hearing about new to me authors.

    Thanks for the contest.


Post a Comment