Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, April 12, 2006:
I wanna be a kick-ass chick!
Okay, not gonna happen. I am totally uncoordinated in fashion, hairstyle, and grace. Not to mention the fact that I am deathly afraid of heights, have a extremely low tolerance for pain, and have absolutely no clue how to shoot a gun.

But a girl can dream, can't she?????




Hey look, Charlize Theron (as Aeon Flux) has ultra-cool hair, mega-cool clothes, and looks just about flawless in direct sunlight.....bless those make-up artists.....



...AND she's an independent woman who can take care of herself....she'll watch her own back...



...and she can pull off the trendy hairstyle - not just any ole chick can "work it" so effectively with this modern, sleek look. 'Course it does help that she's kinda ...okay, really pretty.



You can tell that Milla Jovovich totally loves her work.....



While Uma Thurman really loves her weapons.....




...and still looks damn good even when chasing the bad guys. Again, props to the make-up people on this effect - sunlight becomes her....



And these chicks get their guy....unless he's really not a good guy, but hey, it's Gerard Butler, hottie extraordaire, and I don't see Angelina (as Lara Croft) complaining....would you???



But why would she complain? She's mega-rich, has a cool ride and gets to play with all kinds of fun gadgets, some of them inanimate....



Kate Beckinsale (Selene from Underworld & Underworld Evolution) knows how to take care of any situation....she doesn't need a man to protect her...



...and she still finds time for a little romance. Talk about multi-tasking.....




And hey, kick-ass chicks can actually be happy, well-adjusted, and wear pastels....Sarah Michelle Gellar is robot Buffy....



....but she gets serious when the need (or the dead) rises. Will the real Buffy please stand up?



Look at that wicked blade. I bet she means business. Word of warning: don't mess with this chick....she has a Spike with her at all times.....



And you just gotta love a girl who still makes time for the love of her life.....nothing quite as irresistible as a fallen Angel....


So, yeah, someday when I grow up, I wanna be a bad-ass chick. How 'bout you?

1 Comments

  1. Hi Stancy,

    I have found you because you are a fan of Judith McNaught. I am a Spanish reader who bought the book "Every Breath you Take" but there is missing page 153. The book is not still in Spain, and I ordered it through Amazon.

    I was wondering if you had a scanner and could send me the page, so that I can read it. I know I am aa perfect stranger, but I would adore you if you could do this for me. I do not want to miss that page in the middle of the plot. It is getting too interesting, you know.

    My address at hotmail is: putasdecarretera

    Regards,

    Ana


Post a Comment