Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, March 17, 2010:
Happy Sam Day!
Milo and Jared

(Gilmore Girls)


I actually watched SUPERNATURAL before seeing the Gilmore Girls. In fact it was an episode of SUPERNATURAL when they are at a movie lot and they mention Gilmore Girls that I felt compelled to watch GG. It's all because of Sam :)

It seemed only fair that since Dean (Winchester, from SUPERNATURAL) got a day that we'd share the love and give Sam a day of his own. So here is some love for Sam today.


I just love this look with those deep, dark eyes...I'm a sucker for a guy with sexy eyes, and I'd love to be the person he's looking at right now ;)

I cannot deny it: Jared does have an engaging smile.


Awww, what an adorable couple *g*


There's that smile again. I just want to pinch his cheeks (all of them)


And no tribute to Sam would be complete without a picture of him in a towel. He's got the body to pull it off, that's for sure!

HAPPY Sam...er... ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

Labels: ,

7 Comments

  1. Stacy, I have loved Jared Padalecki since his role as Dean on Gilmore Girls. He was hot then, and it was the smile that made me love him. Girl, he is even more sizzling now. I would squeeze his cheeks too. And those lips are so kissable. I have discovered that dimples on a guy is sexy and it just does something to my insides. Wonderful tribute, can I share him on FB?

    Peace and love,
    Paula R.


  2. Hey Paula, I love his dimples too :) And yes, feel free to share him *g*


  3. He's so amazing! Every day should be Sam Day *g*

    I somehow missed the half naked just coming out of the shower pic...*wipes drool* How did I miss that?

    Nom nom nom nom

    When he smiles it's damn hard not to notice how cute he is

    Happy Sam Day


  4. So glad we got a Sam Day too! I fell for Jared Padalecki when he played Dean on Gilmore Girls. Must say he is a bit hotter now than he was on GG. Love the towel picture! ;)


  5. Mmmm I love me some Sam W.

    Thank you, thank you, thank you for the towel pic. ;)


  6. Happy Sam & Patrick Day, Stacy!!!


  7. *looks at towel*

    *faints*

    My verification word is 'trash'. I think NOT!


Post a Comment