Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Monday, March 22, 2010:
And the copy of "Release" goes to....

You know me, I'm always late, late for a very important date. And since I was only running the contest until 5pm CST yesterday, any entries after that were not included. Sorry, but I want to be fair and keep to my own rules.

The winner is...thanx to Random.org...AMBER E!

Congratulations! Amber, please send your snail mail addy to trelainastarblazer AT yahoo DOT com and I will try to get this mailed out sometime this week.

12. Amber E.
9. joder
11. jeanette8042
2. Danielle
6. tetewa
7. Estella
16. Eva S.
4. Scorpio M.
13. Jay
10. Monica
1. Leontine
3. Ina
15. Liza
14. orannia
8. Calila1988
17. kh
5. Maija A.


Thanx to all that participated. It's always nice to have you stop by my blog :)

Labels:

4 Comments

  1. Wtg, Amber!


  2. Congrats!


  3. Thank you Stacy! This will be my first book by Beth Kery, and I'm very excited about reading "Release". Loved the excerpt.


  4. Congrats Amber and thank you Stacy!


Post a Comment