Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Saturday, April 29, 2006:
What the colors reveals about me
colorgenics test

You have always been on the move seeking affectionate, satisfying and harmonious relationships. Your ultimate goal has been the realisation of an intimate union in which there could be love, self-sacrifice and mutual trust. It has often been said that 'True love is just around the corner' and - if you haven't found it as yet - you possibly soon will.

At this time you 'need to be needed' and again you 'need to need'. You have had this feeling for some time now and you are looking for someone who could share a close bond in an atmosphere of shared intimacy. You have the belief that with the right person you could conquer the world.

The present situation, not of your making, is forcing you to compromise. You will have to hold back and forgo some of your hopes, dreams and aspirations.

You are pretending that the situation around you doesn't matter, but the effort of trying to conceal your emotions and anxieties is resulting in untold stress. The existing situation is disagreeable. You feel unwanted and lonely and you would really like to associate with someone whose ideals are as high as your own. You want to be above the standard of mediocrity and this need to be needed and that need to need has almost become an obsession. You are trying to magnify the need into a compelling urge. You would really like to tell the world how great you are but no, you are holding back because you feel that your peers may treat you with contempt. This is a great pity because you have in fact a unique quality of character, but the continual restraint that you impose on yourself makes you suppress this need for others and you pretend you don't really care. You treat those who criticise you with contempt. However, to be honest, beneath this assumption of indifference you really long for the approval and esteem of others.

You would like to be respected and valued for yourself and this can only be achieved from within a close and harmonious relationship.

-----

Wow. A lot of truth to some of these statements, though I think it could fit anyone. I am not currently in a "disagreeable situation" - I couldn't stand to be in a relationship like that. I find it amusing that I want the world to know how great I am but am afraid that others will look down on me because of it. LOL. Maybe there is some truth to that - thinking I am better than I really am. Basically I am not afraid to be alone and just don't choose to settle. I've seen too many people who have and believe me, there is no envy on my part. If it happens, it happens. If not, oh well. It's better than being with someone just so I'm not alone. That sounds really depressing to me. It's way more fun being single ;)

0 Comments

Post a Comment