Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, April 20, 2006:
Welcome, Earthling!
Hey, my dear friend Laurie Damron has joined the blogging community, and if you don't know Laurie, believe me, you should. She is one of those sweet, fiesty types that everyone wishes they had for a friend. I just love her to pieces. 'Course she lives in Ohio and I live in Chicago so until I see her in June, I'm sending lots of cyber hugs east of here. And just for the record, Laurie is as far from plain and simple as A is to Z. Don't let her fool ya ;)

Anyway if you get a chance, stop on by to say "hi" and give her a warm welcome to the blogosphere. There's always room for one more, especially if it's someone who is supporting the many brave troops, and also the wonderful authors we all know and love - the writers of romance. Salut, Laurie!

6 Comments

  1. Stacy, I swear you are the sweetest person God put on the Earth! And all of those nice things you say about me? Wow. (I'll pay you the $20 for them next time I see you) lol You are the best, and I'm so envious of your bright, shiny blog - someday I'll have time to figure out "the extras" - for I'll settle for what I have. Thanks again, sweetie, for all of your kind words. Loving you right back!


  2. Stacy,

    I am a producer looking for people to interview for a story we're doing on the emerging popularity of erotica. Please contact me at rdgriffin@cbs.com if you're interested.

    Thank, Regina


  3. Stacy I think you are right on target with your comments about Laurie, I have visited her blog, and hope that one day I get to meet both of you in person.

    Hugs,
    Cryna


  4. No need to pay me Laurie - I did it for free (this time...LOL) It's all true.

    Cryna, thank you. I hope I can meet you too!


  5. Hey I love Laurie, too, and I can't wait for June!!!!


  6. What wonderful friends I have! You're all too kind. I can't wait for June either, Cryna, are you sure you can't make the trip south? I would so love to meet you too!


Post a Comment