Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Monday, June 11, 2007:
On a short hiatus...
...for a few days or maybe a week. I noticed that I was blogging more than I was reading, and it was making me cranky, so I've decided to take some time off from my place. Otherwise life is good.
I'm getting back into the "In Death" series with JD Robb. Love, love, love this series, and I still have about 3 books to go before the next is in pb. It's wonderful to have something to look forward to.

What are you reading these days?
Are you liking it?

Labels: ,

3 Comments

  1. Well I hope you get a lot of reading done! :P


  2. It's good to have a break every now and then.
    I'm reading a Christine Feehan book, but desperate to start Cindy Gerard's newest and Immortal in Death--which I hadn't been able to find anywhere. :)


  3. I just read the first book in a new vampire series. Its called Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrain.

    Have fun reading.


Post a Comment