Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, April 23, 2010:
Chicago Spring Fling: April 23 - 24




SPRING FLING WRITERS' CONFERENCE
April 23 - 24, 2010

Deerfield, IL














HYATT DEERFIELD
1750 Lake Cook Road
Deerfield, IL 60015
1-800-233-1234








So this is where I'll be tomorrow, the 24th. As a reader, it didn't make sense to sign up for the various workshops and pay full conference prices, so I'll be heading over early to catch up with my pal Lindsey Faber and then meet some authors. I can't believe I never knew about this event before. I'm really looking forward to it, and it's not that far from me at all. Life is good!





COURTNEY MILAN!



I'm especially excited to meet Courtney because I recently read her book "Proof of Seduction" and really enjoyed it. She writes what I call intellectual romance. I've got my book all ready for her to sign. Let's just hope I don't act like a total dork like I usually do....

I'm especially glad that I have something fun going on this weekend since I'm working on Sunday. So yeah, all the fun is countered by responsibility. But that's okay. There are worse things in life. I'm just going to make the most of tomorrow and not even think about work.



So, what are your weekend plans?



Labels: ,

7 Comments

  1. Enjoy your day tomorrow. Looks like fun. No big weekend plans here. I may work some tomorrow because next Saturday I am heading to Columbus, OH to the big signing there on Saturday in conjunction with RT. Should be a fun time and I am looking forward to it. Most especially seeing the sweet Lucy Monroe again and having lunch with her and Laurie D and Judy F among others after the signing. Should be a great time.


  2. Ohhh have fun! I just got Proof by Seduction from the library yesterday based on your review. LOVING it!


  3. Oh enjoy, looks like big fun!! I'm resting this weekend, it's been a loooong week.


  4. Sounds like fun! Enjoy! :)

    I loved Proof of Seduction too!


  5. Enjoy your day tomorrow Stacy. Wish I could have made it this year, but after paying for RWA couldn't make it work. Make sure you post lots of pictures to share with us.


  6. Have fun. That RWA chapter is wonderful. Such friendly folks!

    And don't worry, I have yet to see you act like a dork around authors :)


  7. I hope you have a wonderful time! Sounds like a great day!

    I took two family members (my father and my aunt) to the dentist this weekend just been :( Roll on next weekend!


Post a Comment