Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Monday, November 12, 2007:
Coming soon, but not soon enough for this reader...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Brava (December 18, 2007)
ISBN-10: 0758221827
ISBN-13: 978-0758221827

Starring the wildly seductive heroes Noah, Shayne, and Brody, Jill Shalvis’s exhilarating new series features a delectable concoction of sex appeal and adventure. Whether they’re up in the air or between the sheets, these hot, hardy pilots know exactly where the action is…

BLOWING IT ALL SKY HIGH
In a family of serious over-achievers, Shayne Mahoney has always been the laid-back, easy-going rebel. But running Sky High Air - a charter airline catering to the rich and famous - is a dream come true, in-flight specials included. Like kissing his client’s beautiful, brainy daughter in a coat closet. But before Shayne can say ‘Fasten Your Seatbelts,’ Dani claims to witness a murder, gets stalked in her own apartment, and as added bonus, gets them both shot at by a mystery sniper. Normally Shayne would be running from the obviously crazy woman, and yet he finds himself trying to help her, leaving him to doubt his own sanity…

There’s a reason Dani never attends her mother’s high society parties. The fake people, the shallow conversation, and the fact that she doesn’t fit in. She’s a zoologist, not a starlet, and happy about it, even if she wishes men like ruggedly handsome Shayne Mahoney would spare her a second glance. Of course, dodging bullets isn’t exactly what she’d call the perfect follow-up to their heated kiss, but Shayne makes it clear she can depend on him. All she has to do is hold on tight to his delicious hard body until the ride is over…
I love Jill's books. LOVE. them. The only thing better than this book happens to be the 3rd in the series, with Brody, who totally scorched the pages in the first book, "Smart and Sexy". Jill's stories are funny and so super sexy. The woman needs to write faster. Please help her by sending cookies.
Do you have a favorite Jill book?
Have you been to her blog?
If not you should - she's funny as hell.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments

  1. Wow - that cover and blurb! Jill is just fantastic. Her blog is great!


  2. I love her too :)


  3. I've read one book of Jill's, but I've got 4 in my tbr pile.

    Why the love? She thinks Max is cute. She came and commented on my blog. LOL So she rocks. :P

    And I'm really looking forward to this book too.


  4. YEs! My favourite is Aftershock.
    I swear she was spying in my head while I had that fantasy and then she wrote a book about it, lol.

    I have only read the books she has released through Harlequin.

    By the way, that book was stolen from me *sob* The woman I lent it to moved her book stealing arse across the country and then she lost it. Grrrr.


  5. Jill, it must be the name. You both are pretty cool :)

    Toni, I know! That's how I found your blog.

    Well, Ames, she's like that, and I love her to death.

    Chantal, Geez, I can't believe that woman took your book. I hate lending mine out. I'm highly selfish.


Post a Comment